633 18th Street Brandon, MB R7A 5B3 :: P 204.725.8800 :: TF 1.888.277.6206

Jenn Shields

Position: Sales Representative/Associate Partner
Service Area: Brandon and Area
Phone: 204-573-1061
Fax: 204-726-1378
Email: jennshields@royallepage.ca

About Jenn

Royal LePage/Martin-Liberty is proud to announce that Jenn Shields is one of 90 Royal LePage agents to be selected to participate in the Iceland Challenge for Shelter which is an eight day trek across Iceland in support of the Royal LePage Shelter Foundation.  Royal LePage is the only Canadian owned Real Estate Company to have their own charitable Foundation.  Through the foundation, more than 30,000 women and children are provided Shelter.   80% of the dollars raised will remain in our community to support our local Shelter’s with the remaining 20% supporting violence prevention initiatives nationwide.

If you would like to donate, go to: https://royallepage.myetap.org/fundraiser/iceland/individual.do?participationRef=1185.0.530500909

Sorry, no listings matched your criteria

Service Areas:

Boissevain, Brandon, Carberry, Clear Lake, Clearwater Lake, Cranberry Portage, Deloraine, Glenboro, Hamiota, Killarney, Liz Lake, Minnedosa, Neepawa, Ninette, Onanole, Paint Lake, Rocky Lake, Setting Lake, Shilo, Shoal Lake, Souris, Strathclair, Swan River, The Pas, Thompson, Virden, Wanless and Wawanesa

For Realtors:

- Learning Resources

Royal LePage Martin-Liberty Realty
633 18th Street
Brandon, MB R7A 5B3
Phone (204) 725-8800
Toll Free 1-888-277-6206