In the late 1970’s Hugh Martin formed NRS Martin Realty Associates Inc. and Scott Hetherington formed Liberty Realty. In the mid 1980’s Brad Munn began a branch office Liberty Redwood. As liberty Realty was a leader in residential sales NRS Martin Realty Associates Inc. was a leader in Farm and Commercial Sales, a partnership emerged. In November of 1995, Liberty Realty and NRS Martin Realty Associates Inc. amalgamated to form Martin-Liberty Realty. Martin-Liberty Realty purchased the Royal LePage franchise in 1998 to be known as Royal LePage Martin Liberty Realty.
How We Can Help
Since 1913, Royal LePage has been helping Canadians buy and sell their homes and supporting communities. To us, real estate is as much a passion as it is a business. That’s why we have continually led the industry in offering high quality real estate services.
Helping consumers make the most of home ownership means providing value before, during, and after the sale. In addition to the expert service, advice and support of a Royal LePage Real Estate Professional consumers benefit from:
- The Power of MLS working for you
- Local Networking Unmatched in the Industry
- Largest Real Estate Office in Southwestern Manitoba specializing in Residential, Commercial & Farm Sales as well as Property Management
- Over 90 Real Estate Specialists residing in multiple locations throughout Manitoba, including Brandon, Carberry, Souris, Shilo, Glenbro, Ninette, Boissevain, Killarney, MacGregor, Pilot Mound, Gladstone, Neepawa, Hamiota, Virden, Russel, Onanole, Dauphin, Swan River, The Pas, & Thompson. As well as agents in Moosomin & Esterhazy SK
- We have the largest Market Share of the Brandon Area Real Estate Board Members
- Professional Property Management Services
- Real Estate Office in a Prime Location with LED Sign
- royallepagebrandon.ca averages over 4,700 hits per month
- RLP/ML Sales Specialists receive additional incentives to promote & sell Royal LePage / Martin – Liberty listings
- Expertise in New Home / Condominium / Commercial Sales & Marketing Development Opportunities with experienced “Groupings of Sales Specialists”
- Creative advertising Bringing Attention to your Project
- Over 500 years of In-House Sales Experience
- Professional Negotiation Skills
- Local Newspaper Advertising
- A prominent Social Media following on all major platforms for the most current marketing
- Professional Full Time Administrative Staff
- International Brookfield Relocation Company Referrals
- 100% Canadian Owned & Nationally Represents over 650 offices, and over 18.700 REALTORS®
- Since 1989 the Royal LePage Shelter Foundation has raised more than $32 Million to benefit Woman’s Shelters in our local communities.
- Royal Lepage is the #1 brand in Manitoba (agent count / closed deals)
Because of the critical role our agents play in our success, we always strive to provide them with the latest tools and technologies. We offer them strong support with timely information and market data they need plus state-of-the-art marketing tools, professional development and in-person training. This way, you can feel confident that any agent bearing the Royal LePage name will stand for expertise and service you can count on.
Helping You Is What We Do™ is something that we live and breathe at every level. It’s as true today as it was 100 years ago. And we’re proud to say this philosophy will continue to drive us forward in the years and decades to come.
We find you the perfect home, in the perfect neighbourhood, on the perfect street. We won’t settle until we’ve negotiated the best price for your home, whether you’re buying or selling. We use innovative technology, designed for you. And we help neighbours, like you, in the communities where we live and work.
Buying a new home is one of life’s most important decisions, and often, it can also be the most complex. At Royal LePage, our REALTORS® are here to help and guide you through the buying and selling process. As trustworthy and experienced real estate agents, they will educate you about the current market conditions, discuss and analyze your wants and needs against your budget and guide you to homes that fit your criteria.
If you are looking to sell your home or are in need of some answers, our REALTORS® will help you conduct a property profile of your home or complete a comparative market analysis that will show you what houses in your area have sold for in recent months, and help you set a price to achieve the goal of selling fast while maximizing your profit.
When you work with a Royal LePage REALTOR®, it’s all about helping you find your perfect life, because at Royal LePage…Home. It’s who we are.
Supporting our Communities
Not only is Royal LePage dedicated to our agents and clients, we also care deeply about the communities in which our agents live and work. We are the only real estate company with its own branded charity, the Royal LePage Shelter Foundation, which is dedicated to funding women’s shelters and violence prevention and education programs across Canada.
Every dollar raised goes directly to helping the more than 50,000 women and children who are served each year by the shelters and support programs we fund. Since 1998, the Shelter Foundation has raised $38 million and currently supports 200 local women’s shelters and national partners. Our agents donate a portion of their commissions and Royal LePage offices across Canada hold local fundraising events. Our brokers, agents and staff also volunteer and provide in-kind goods to benefit the women and children residing in their local shelters.